Sunday 4 August 2013

& Other Stories




 


A couple of months ago I discovered potentially the most dangerous shop in terms of the damage it will undoubtedly do to my monthly ‘shopping fund’ (already much larger than it ought to be!). One of my best friends is Swedish and I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve asked myself how does she just look so effortlessly cool all the bloody time? 

So as a long term admirer of Scandinavian-chic I took a trip to central London to visit the new UK branch of Swedish store & Other Stories. From the people behind Cos (and also H&M although you wouldn’t know), the clothes by & Other Stories are absolutely beautiful and allow you to tap into the structural simplicity of Scandinavian style.

The layout of the shop is refreshingly devoid of the clutter you can find in huge flagship stores with the feel and look of a spacious designer presentation room. From makeup to lingerie, no piece is what it seems at first glance with clever cut out details making basic stable wardrobe items really special.

After taking half the store to the changing room and leaving with heaving bags, I continued to trawl through their website and discovered so much more! 



(product name angle)
Peplum Silk Top
(product name angle)
Sporty Bra


(Replace width product name and angle)
Open Back Dress
(Replace width product name and angle)
Peplum Vest
      


No comments:

Post a Comment