Sunday 18 August 2013

The Weekend Edit


I know its still August, but the constant rain around my parts is making me long for winter weekends with pub lunches and river side walks. My solution? Plan what I am going to buy to wear this Autumn! I love the standard knitted jumper/jeans/boots combination thats so easy to do!

Firstly find your knit. I love slouchey styles with a silky camisole underneath to stop any itchyness.


1. Lucas Nascimento, Mesh Jaquard Sweatshirt
2. Isabel Marant, Ilene Boiled Wool Top
3. Maxmara, Nido Sweater
4. Helmut Lang Caged Boucle Pullover
5. Piazza Sempione, Jumper
6. Boy By Band Of Outsiders, Chunky Cable Pullover

Then find your bottoms. In the milder months leggings are perfect.

1. MOTO, Wine Acid Leigh Jeans
2. Paige Denim, Hoxton Skinny Jeans
3. MOTO, Baxter Jeans
4. Topshop, Leggings

Now it wouldnt be a weekend walk without some heafty durable boots! I like to think that once given a bit of leather protection spray these styles would withstand the mud, but to be honest for the type of mud I'm imagining treking through, only Hunters will do!


1. Steve Madden
2. Burberry
3. Hunters
4. Russell and Bromley

Last step is to add in that wolly hat and gloves that must be lounging in the depths of your cuboards waiting for the first frosts to come!



1. Agnell Moka
2. Eugenia Kim
3. Mulberry
4. Eugenia Kim
5. Maison Michel
6. Eugenia Kim


2 comments:

  1. nooo, it's too early to be thinking about winter wear just yet! It's still hot and sunny here in Posi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 6 of the sweaters is my favourite ! And of course Hunter Boots ;)

    ReplyDelete